Sunday, October 23, 2011

New music CD - Hymns 4 Worship: Just As I Am

Title: Hymns 4 Worship: Just As I Am
Call number: CD HYM











Song list:

Disc 1
  1. His Eye Is on the Sparrow
  2. Softly and Tenderly
  3. Be Thou My Vision
  4. O Lord of Hosts How Lovely
  5. He Leadeth Me
  6. My Jesus I Love Thee
  7. There Is a Redeemer
  8. I Need Thee Every Hour
  9. Great Is Thy Faithfulness
  10. I Know That My Redeemer Lives
  11. Just as I Am
Disc 2
  1. Rock of Ages Cleft for Me
  2. Old Rugged Cross
  3. I Will Arise and Go to Jesus (Come Ye Sinners Poor and Needy)
  4. 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
  5. Jesus the Very Thought of Thee
  6. O How I Will Love Jesus
  7. Crown Him With Many Crowns
  8. Have Thine Own Way
  9. Nothing But the Blood
  10. O Come Let Us Adore Him
  11. The King of Love My Shepherd Is

No comments:

Post a Comment